Location: Sheboygan Falls, WI
The primary responsibility for this position is to perform all duties associated with receiving in product and inspecting for the best quality for our customers. This position requires exceptional attention to detail to provide a high level of service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: This list of responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Unload incoming product and inspect for defects.
- Replenish product in the designated location in the warehouse.
- Stage materials for lamination line per order.
- Unload finished product and package for delivery.
- Use handheld scanner when staging and packaging orders.
- Cycle count in accordance with Warehouse Management System (WMS) processes.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Cross-train to assist in other areas as needed.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a cross-functional team environment.
- High School diploma, HSED or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years production experience preferred.