P-BKALADAICORNERTrex ADA Handrail Inside Corner Mount (First Generation)
- Application: Railing
- Brand: Trex
- Codes & standards: Finish is AAMA-2604 compliant
- Compatible materials: Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings
- Compatible tools: #2 Square Head Screwdriver
- Includes: (2) Short Metal screws, (3) Long Metal screws
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: TREX COMPANY
- Material: Aluminum
- Used for: Note: Can only be used with metal post horizontal application
The ADA Handrail Inside Corner Mount can only be used with metal post horizontal appliations. A collar ring can be used to hide seams if desired (sold separately).
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design.
Available in a variety of colors, this heavy-duty aluminum system features a full complement of components to accommodate easy installation. Made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the components resist fading, chipping and corrosion.
Wall mounts and wall returns include fasteners for both wood post and aluminum post installations. Aluminum collars hide railing seams for a smooth transition between components, and aluminum cap ends conceal open rail ends.
Note that this is the first generation of the Trex ADA Handrail Inside Corner Mount. The second generation (G2) Inside Corner Mount is now also available.
- ADA Compliant
- Made with heavy duty aluminum
- Finish resists fading, chipping, and corrosion
- A wall mount must be used at each seam of rail to rail connections
- Collar ring can be used to hide seam