P-4812CGFAtlas Energy Shield CGF Rigid Foam Insulation
- Brand: Atlas
- Certifications & listings: UL 2824, ASTM C1289 Type II, Class 2, ASTM E84, ASTM E2178, ASHRAE 90.1/ASHRAE 189.1/IECC/IGCC
- Codes & standards: International Building Code (IBC), International Residential Code (IRC)
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: ATLAS ENERGY PRODUCTS
- Material: Polyiso foam core
- Used for: Residential and commercial construction
Atlas EnergyShield CGF (formerly Rboard®) is composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core, faced with a non-reflective coated glass-mat facer on both sides.
The blowing agent used to produce the polyiso foam core does not contain any CFCs, HCFCs or HFCs. EnergyShield CGF has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and negligible Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Atlas EnergyShield CGF combines high R-value, enhanced durability from two coated glass-mat facers, and water resistive attributes in a high performance rigid Wall insulation.
EnergyShield CGF is suitable for a variety of continuous insulation (CI) applications, including residential and some commercial construction applications. Check local building codes for compliance.