P-TATBHSTando Beach House Shake Siding Panel
- Application: Composite Siding
- Brand: Tando
- Sub Brand: Beach House Shake
- Exposures: 5 in
- Coverage: 50 sq ft
- Codes & standards: ESR-2888, FL14428 Approval, FL14428 (HVHZ) Approval, Miami-Dade NOA #18-0716.05
- Installation method: Non-Corrosive Fasteners Must Penetrate through the Solid Surface by At Least 1-1/4" and into a Solid Substrate by At Least 7/16"
- Made in US: Yes
- Manufacturer: DERBY BUILDING PRODUCTS INC
- Material: Polypropylene
- Used for: Vertical Placement Only; Mansard Roofs with a 45/12 Slope or Greater Also Acceptable
Tando Beach House Shake Siding consists of composite panels that look like realistic cedar shakes.
The Beach House Shake siding was designed to give homeowners the coastal charm of unstained cedar without the annual maintenance. Beach House Shake requires no regular oiling, repairing and replacement of damaged cedar shakes.
This siding is a great option to get the look of cedar shakes but in a more durable, moisture resistant, lightweight and easy to install form.