8SYP38Southern Yellow Pine Premium Plywood Siding - Plain Square Edge
- Actual thickness: 0.344 in
- Actual width: 48 in
- Brand: RoyOMartin
- Codes & standards: PS1 PRP108, APA–The Engineered Wood Association, Class C fire rating, meets CA Resource Board (CARB) regulations.
- Dimensions: 11/32 in x 4 ft x 8 ft
- Edge profile: Square
- Grade: Premium
- Item Recyclable: Yes
- Item Returnable: Yes
- Length: 8 ft
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: MARTCO LLC
- Material: Southern Yellow Pine
- Sub Brand: SmartCore
- Thickness: 3/8 in
- Used for: Residential & nonresidential construction; new construction & remodeling projects; industrial applications
- Weight: 36 lb
- Width: 48 in
- : 8SYP38
SmartCore® Premium 303 Plywood Siding is ideal for exterior applications in residential and nonresidential construction, new construction, remodeling, and industrial projects.
All RoyOMartin exterior siding products are Group One Species and meet PS 1 Standard.
All RoyOMartin products are available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified
Nails can be placed near panel edges without splitting the panel. Panels can be attached to steel or aluminum with mechanical fasteners using self-drilling, selftapping screws or hardened, helically threaded nails.
This product, like all plywood, will expand and shrink slightly with changes in temperature and moisture content. To assure best performance in all applications, panel joints (ends and edges) should be spaced 1/8″ apart.