P-SSTUSmartSide Touch-Up Paint Kit - 1 qt
- Application: Engineered Wood Siding
- Compatible materials: LP SmartSide ExpertFinish siding and trim
- Coverage: Approximately 25 - 30 squares
- Includes: 1 qt Touch-Up Paint, 6 oz Edge Applicator, 2 oz Nail Concealer, (3) Tips for Edger, (2) Tips for Nail Concealer, Instruction sheet
- Installation method: Apply when air, siding, and paint temperature is above 50°F. Shake well for a minimum of 30 seconds before first and every use.
- Brand: LP SmartSide
- Made in US: Yes
- Manufacturer: LOUISIANA PACIFIC
- Used for: Siding Accessories
Use this paint kit to apply professional touch-ups to LP ExpertFinish SmartSide siding and trim on the installation job site.
The kit includes 1 quart of touch-up paint, 6 ounces end cut sealer applicator, 2 ounces nail concealer, (3) tips for the edger and (2) tips for the concealer, along with proper touch-up procedure instructions. The included tips help with precise application to minimize waste and avoid getting additional paint on the siding.
In general, expect to use 1 quart of touch-up paint for every 25 to 30 squares of siding. The average size house should require one paint kit per color.
Note that touch-up paint should always be tested on siding before use to confirm a close color match. Color will not be an acceptable match until 24 hours after application.
- Touch up kit for use on the installation job site
- Matches LP ExpertFinish SmartSide colors
- Achieve professional results when covering cut ends, scratches, nails and more