1 x 10 Pine/Spruce Shiplap (Random Lengths)
- Actual thickness: 0.75 in
- Brand: Hedstrom Lumber
- Diameter: 8.875 in
- Dimensions: 3/4" x 8 7/8"
- Finish: S4S
- Grade: #3 (10-15% #4)
- Item Recyclable: True
- Item Returnable: True
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: HEDSTROM LUMBER
- Material: Pine or Spruce
- Nominal thickness: 1 in
- Nominal width: 10 in
- Texture: S4S (surfaced 4 sides)
- Used for: Interior or exterior applications with proper protective coatings, wall paneling, barn doors, ceilings, flooring (not recommended)
- : 110SS
A Shiplap pattern enhances the rustic charm of this kiln-dried pine or spruce.
Ideal for wall paneling, barn doors and ceilings, this pattern can be used for exterior applications if proper protective coatings are applied.
These boards stain nicely and allow for the knot structure to show through.