1 x 10 Red Oak Sanded Boards - S4S, Clear Face
- Actual thickness: 0.75 in
- Actual width: 9.25 in
- Brand: Tom's Quality Millwork
- Dimensions: 1" T x 10" W (3/4" x 9 1/4" actual) x Random Lengths 8' - 16'
- Finish: S4S
- Grade: Clear Face
- Item Recyclable: True
- Item Returnable: True
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: TOM'S QUALITY MILLWORK
- Material: Red Oak
- Moisture content: Kiln dried
- Nominal thickness: 1 in
- Nominal width: 10 in
- Texture: S4S (surfaced four sides)
- : 10S4SOAK
Tom's Quality Millwork uses high-speed state-of-the-art equipment to manufacture these sanded red oak boards.
Beginning with the best quality oak that is kiln-dried to specification, Tom's cuts defects from the boards to create a product that is clear on one face with a 150-grit sanded finish on both sides.