104G|1|4|161x4 #3 Ponderosa Pine Kiln Dried S4S Boards
- Brand: Nieman Enterprises
- Certifications & listings: Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certified
- Dimensions: 1" T x 4" W x 16' L
- Grade: #3
- Item Recyclable: True
- Item Returnable: True
- Length: 16 ft
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: SPEARFISH FOREST PRODUCTS INC
- Material: Ponderosa Pine
- Moisture content: Kiln dried
- Nominal thickness: 1 in
- Nominal width: 4 in
- Texture: S4S (surfaced on four sides)
- Thickness: 1 in
- Width: 4 in
- : 104G|1|4|16
Ponderosa Pine is a Western pine species with a minimal amount of reddish brown heartwood and exceptionally wide sapwood which is honey-toned or the color of straw. Choose Ponderosa Pine when appearance rather than strength is a top priority.
These Ponderosa Pine boards from Spearfish Forest Products are dried before surfacing to assure uniformity of the finished size.
They are seasoned in temperature and humidity-controlled dry kilns until moisture content reaches 12 to 19%.
Grade 3 is used in a range of building applications where both strength and appearance are important