1 x 8 C & Better Pine Boards - Kiln Dried (Random Lengths)
- Actual thickness: 0.75 in
- Actual width: 7.25 in
- Brand: Hedstrom Lumber
- Dimensions: 1" x 8" (3/4" x 7 1/4"actual) x Random Lengths
- Grade: C & Btr
- Item Recyclable: True
- Item Returnable: True
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: HEDSTROM LUMBER
- Material: Red Pine
- Moisture content: Kiln dried
- Nominal thickness: 1 in
- Nominal width: 8 in
- Texture: S4S (surfaced 4 sides)
- Used for: Interior or exterior applications with proper protective coatings, wall paneling, barn doors, ceilings, flooring (not recommended)
- : 108CPRL
Red Pine lumber is soft to the touch, smoothly planed, easily machined and has a beautiful aesthetic. The specie lends itself to stains nicely and allows for the knot structure to show through.
These grade C & better boards are surfaced on four sides and kiln dried for stability.
Pine lumber is a proven value in all grades compared to most other woods.