P-CF8001Kampel Colorflex Acrylic Latex Caulk - Standard Colors
Out Of Stock
- Brand: Kampel
- Codes & standards: LEED Compliant
- Compatible tools & materials: Formica, Nevamar, Pionite, Wilsonart Laminated Plastics
- Coverage: 4 oz Tube Fills 10 ft Section, with 1/8 in Bead; 10.5 oz Cartridge Fills 25 ft Section, with 1/4 in Bead
- Made in US: Yes
- Manufacturer: KAMPEL ENTERPRISES INC
- Used for: Seal joints around kitchen and bathroom components, countertops, vanity tops, bathtub surrounds, cabinets, flooring, solid surface components and much more
ColorFlex is a water-based, acrylic, latex caulk that dries to a matte finish. It is designed for corner and perimeter caulking of decorative surfaces.
After the component (counter, vanity, bath surround, etc.) is installed and the laminate seams have been filled with SeamFil, ColorFlex is used to seal the inside corners and perimeter of the component. Where flexibility is needed, ColorFlex is perfect for filling gaps and sealing places where components meet the walls, floors, cabinets, tile or insets.
ColorFlex’s Standard Colored Caulk are close matches, based on today’s most commonly used colors in the kitchen and bath industry.
Available in squeeze tubes or cartridges. One 4 oz tube will fill a 10 ft section with a 1/4 in bead. One 10.5 oz cartridge will fill a 25 ft section with a 1/4 in bead.
Recommended bead size is 3/16 to 3/8 in across the face of the bead. If the bead is too small, it may crack or show signs of deterioration