1 x 6 Red Oak WP4 Paneling - Sound Tight Knot Grade
- Actual thickness: 0.71875 in
- Actual width: 5.4375 in
- Brand: Tom's Quality Millwork
- Dimensions: 1" T x 6" W (23/32" x 5-7/16" actual) x Random Lengths 2' - 8'
- Grade: Sound Tight Knot
- Item Recyclable: True
- Item Returnable: True
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: TOM'S QUALITY MILLWORK
- Material: Red Oak
- Nominal thickness: 1 in
- Nominal width: 6 in
- Size: 1 x 6
- Tongue & groove: End-matched WP4
- Used for: Walls, ceilings, wainscoatings
- : 6OAK4
This red oak paneling from Tom's Quality Millwork can enhance any home with the beauty of solid hardwood.
With its 3/4" thickness, the paneling can be used for full walls, ceilings or wainscoatings.
1" x 6" paneling will cover 0.40 square feet per lineal foot.
When installing this paneling, use angled nails for greater holding power. If using glue, use a quality wood glue to secure planking to the wall.