106DS#3 Ponderosa Pine Drop Siding Pattern #106 - 1 x 6 Random Lengths
- Actual thickness: 0.719 in
- Actual width: 5.375 in
- Brand: Nieman Enterprises
- Dimensions: 1" T x 6" W (23/32" x 5 3/8" actual) x Random Lengths
- Item Recyclable: True
- Item Returnable: True
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: SPEARFISH FOREST PRODUCTS INC
- Material: Ponderosa Pine
- Nominal thickness: 1 in
- Nominal width: 6 in
- Used for: Paneling, shelving, siding, boxes and crates, industrial applications
- : 106DS
New finishing techniques make Rushmore Supreme Ponderosa Pine drop siding paneling from Neiman Enterprises appropriate for contemporary or traditional settings.
This grade 3 drop siding is designed for a range of building purposes where appearance and strength are both important. Common applications include shelving, paneling and siding, as well as fences, crates, sheathing and other industrial uses.
Note that paneling boards are inspected and graded on the patterned or face side. The back or reverse side may have characteristics which would make it a lower grade, but desirable for a specific design effect.
No VOC’s or HAP’s used in the manufacture of this siding means no chemicals, fumes or mess on the job site.