AraucoPly Radiata Pine Sanded Plywood 7 Ply 4x8
- Actual length: 8 ft
- Actual thickness: 0.719 in
- Actual width: 48 in
- Application: Home Building
- Brand: Arauco
- Certifications & listings: FSC available (special order)
- Codes & standards: PS 1 underlayment compliant
- Dimensions: 4x8x23/32" 7Ply
- Edge profile: Square edge
- Grade: A Face/B Back
- Item Recyclable: True
- Item Returnable: True
- Made in US: False
- Manufacturer: ARAUCO WOOD PRODUCTS
- Material: Radiata pine
- Size: 23/32 x 48 x 96 in
- Sub Brand: AraucoPly
- Texture: Sanded, surfaced two sides
- Used for: Interior/Exterior applications
- Weight: 62.598 lb
- : 34ABRAD
- : 501610
AraucoPly sanded panels are laid up on a composed core using exterior PF resin and 100% plantation grown Radiata Pine. Faces are peeled from pruned logs which yield a much higher quality veneer.
All sanded products are finished with a 150 grit face and 120 grit back sand and are manufactured in accordance with the US PS 1-07 product standards.
All grade-stamped AraucoPly Sanded Panels are manufactured in accordance with the US PS1-09 product standard, and all ACX products are PS1-09 underlayment compliant and are edge stamped as such by TECO.
AraucoPly is 100% wood which provides your projects a decorative finish with wood’s natural look.
Araucoply is Radiata Pine plywood manufactured with phenolic resin in accordance with international product standards. It’s ideal for interior and exterior applications such as furniture, decorative paneling, industrial projects and construction.