TFL14CWL2Prism Formica Chestnut Woodline (5884) TFL - MDF Core G2S Suede 1/4" 49x97
- Actual length: 8.083 ft
- Actual thickness: 0.25 in
- Actual width: 49 in
- Brand: Arauco
- Codes & standards: TSCA Title VI Compliant
- Color: Chestnut Woodline 5884
- Core: MDF
- Dimensions: 1/4 in x 49 in x 97 in
- Finish: TFL
- Grade: G2S
- Item Recyclable: Yes
- Item Returnable: Yes
- Made in US: Yes
- Manufacturer: ARAUCO WOOD PRODUCTS
- Material: Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL)
- Panel size: 49 in x 97 in
- Sub Brand: Prism
- Texture: Suede
- Thickness: 1/4 in
- Used for: Vertical and low-impact horizontal applications, Commercial and residential casework/fixture fabrication, Architecturally-specified interiors
- : TFL14CWL2
Prism TFL is ready to install vertically, horizontally or even diagonally. It's a colorful shift for commercial and residential casework/fixture fabrication, and architecturally-specified interiors.
These panels have a core of TRUPAN High Plus medium density fiberboard (MDF), Arauco's highest rated physical property MDF. It provides a uniform density profile which offers a stable core and surface making it highly suitable for printing, painting and laminating. Its elevated physical properties and highly refined fiber composition, make it a preferred product for routered doors as well as edge machining applications.
Prism TFL complies with TSCA Title VI/CARB-2 and meets relevant green building standards including LEED, Green Globes, IgCC, and the CALGreen Code.
The Formica Chestnut Woodline 5884 face is a neutral wood tone.
Prism is a colorful, thermally fused laminate brand that has real character with a designer-friendly focus.