P-12ACRADAraucoPly AC Grade Radiata Pine 4 x 8 Sanded Plywood
- Application: Home Building
- Brand: Arauco
- Certifications & listings: FSC available (special order)
- Codes & standards: PS 1 underlayment compliant
- Edge profile: Square edge
- Grade: A Face/C Back
- Manufacturer: ARAUCO WOOD PRODUCTS
- Material: Radiata pine
- Sub Brand: AraucoPly
- Texture: Sanded, surfaced two sides
- Used for: Interior/Exterior applications
AraucoPly sanded panels are laid up on a composed core using exterior PF resin and 100% plantation grown Radiata Pine. Faces are peeled from pruned logs which yield a much higher quality veneer.
AraucoPly sanded panels are finished with a 150-grit sanding on the face and 120-grit on the back.
All grade-stamped AraucoPly Sanded Panels are manufactured in accordance with the US PS1-09 product standard, and all ACX products are PS1-09 underlayment compliant and are edge stamped as such by TECO.
AraucoPly is 100% wood which provides your projects a decorative finish with wood’s natural look.
Araucoply is Radiata Pine plywood manufactured with phenolic resin in accordance with international product standards. It’s ideal for interior and exterior applications such as furniture, decorative paneling, industrial projects and construction.