P-34MARRoseburg AB Marine Grade Fir Plywood - 4 ft x 8 ft
- Application: High Pressure Laminate
- Brand: Roseburg
- Certifications & listings: PS 1-09, APA - the Engineered Wood Association
- Grade: A grade Douglas Fir veneer, B or better western softwood core, B grade Douglas Fir back
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: ROSEBURG FOREST PRODUCTS
- Material: Douglas Fir & Western Softwood
- Used for: Areas where greater moisture applications requiring a high quality face and back
- Weight: 57.8864 lb
Roseburg’s AB Marine Panel is marine-grade plywood that is produced entirely of Group 1 species of veneer.
Perfect for use in greater moisture applications, it is made with a water-resistant phenolic adhesive.
This marine plywood is sanded on both faces and ready to paint or finish further. The maximum core-gap size permitted ins 1/8 inch.
Roseburg's AB Marine is built to Roseburg and APA - The Engineered Wood Association's industrial grade plywood standards for greater strength, durability and stiffness than standard plywood.
Since Roseburg AB Marine is sanded, it is important to keep the material dry prior to use. Storage in a warehouse or under roof is recommended. If stored outdoors, units should be off the ground and covered loosely with a protective material.