P-14ACPINESmartCore AC Sanded Southern Yellow Pine Plywood - 3 Ply
- Application: Kitchen and Bath
- Brand: RoyOMartin
- Certifications & listings: Panels are certified by APA - The Engineered Wood Association - and are in compliance with APA Performance Rated Panels, PS 1-07.
- Codes & standards: PS1 Underlayment Compliant
- Core: C-grade inner plies cross-banded
- Edge profile: Square edge
- Grade: A-C
- Made in US: True
- Manufacturer: MARTCO LLC
- Material: Southern Yellow Pine
- Sub Brand: SmartCore
- Texture: Sanded
- Used for: Interior and exterior applications; residential and commercial construction; new construction and remodeling; industrial applications including furniture stock, lamination substrates, and transportation. Used in other projects such as cabinets, shelving,
- Weight: 28 lb
SmartCore® AC Sanded Plywood is a structural wood panel composed of an A-grade face, C-grade back, and C-inner plies cross-banded for strength. The face is fully repaired and sanded smooth. (Wood and/or synthetic repairs are allowed and limited to a maximum number of 18 total repairs.)
SmartCore® AC Sanded Plywood is designated as Exterior durability indicating it is bonded with an exterior resin and is designed for applications subject to permanent exposure to weather or moisture. It is a Group 1 species, which indicates it is classed among the strongest and stiffest.
SmartCore® AC Plywood finds numerous uses in both residential and nonresidential construction, and for both new construction and remodeling projects.
SmartCore® AC Sanded Plywood can be cut, drilled, routed, jointed, glued, fastened and finished with ordinary tools and basic skill.
With its smooth surface, SmartCore® AC Plywood may be painted or stained.