P-BKALADAWMNT2GTrex ADA Handrail G2 Wall Mount
- Application: Railing
- Compatible materials: Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings
- Includes: (3) Wood Post screws, (3) Aluminum Post screws (2) Handrail screws
- Brand: Trex
- Codes & standards: Finish is AAMA-2604 compliant
- Made in US: Yes
- Manufacturer: TREX COMPANY
- Material: Heavy-Duty Aluminum
This Second Generation Wall Mount is a mid-span support for Trex ADA secondary handrail. It supports the rail as it spans past posts to create a continuously graspable rail.
The second generation of this product features recessed screw holes and includes the fasteners for both wood and aluminum installation.
The ADA Handrail Wall Mount must be used at each seam where the ADA Handrails connect to support the connection. Each seam must be as close to the center of the wall mount as possible. If a collar is being used, this can be offset slightly to allow for the collar to fit. The distance from the wall to the center of the rail is 2-1/8 inches.
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design. Made of cast aluminum with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the components resist fading, chipping and corrosion.