P-BKALADAINLINETrex ADA Handrail Inline Termination Bracket
Out Of Stock
- Application: Railing
- Compatible materials: Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings
- Includes: (1) Inline Termination Bracket, (3) Aluminum Screws, (2) Aluminum Post screws
- Brand: Trex
- Codes & standards: Finish is AAMA-2604 compliant
- Made in US: Yes
- Manufacturer: TREX COMPANY
- Material: Heavy-Duty Aluminum
The inline bracket is used for staight-line terminations such as into a post or a wall. This is a cast aluminum part that is powder coated for long lasting beauty and durability.
The bracket is designed to have a tight fit into the rail; therefore, location of attachment is critical.
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design. Available in a variety of colors, this heavy-duty aluminum system features a full complement of components to accommodate easy installation.
Made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the components resist fading, chipping and corrosion.